Wednesday 5 August 2015

Primary Teaching Bloggers Ireland Blog Hop



Fáilte chuig Blog Hop. Tháinig roinnt múinteoirí le blaganna le chéile chun ár smaointe agus acmhainní a roinnt agus chun é a dhéanamh níos éasca do mhúinteoirí teacht ar acmhainní a oireann do churaclam na hÉireann.  This is the first every Irish Primary Teachers Blog Hop. A few of us have gotten together and decided to share our ideas and resources and hopefully make it easier for teachers to find great resources that are tailored for the Irish curriculum.

Gliogáil ar an bpictiúr chun teacht ar bhlaganna Éireannacha Oideachasúla iontacha eile. Click on the image to discover some other great Irish Educational Blogs. 

Ar aghaidh liom ... beagáinín fúm féin! So here goes ... a little about me!



Tell us a little bit about yourself and your teaching experience:

Is mise Ríona, as Luimneach agus táim ag tosú ar mo 15ú bhliain ag múineadh in nGaelscoil i gCathair Luimnigh. Tá Ranganna 1, 3, 5 agus 6 múinte agam. Is mise Leasphríomhoide na scoile agus chaith mé 3.5 bhliana mar phríomhoide feidhmeannach na scoile. Is breá liom TEC agus úsáidim na scileanna atá faighte agam thar na blianta chun acmhainní a dhéanamh do mo rang. 
I'm Ríona from Limerick and I'm heading into my 15th year teaching in a Gaelscoil in Limerick City. I've taught 1st, 3rd, 5th & 6th. I'm Deputy Principal of my school and also spent 3.5 years as acting principal. I love ICT and use the skills I've learned over the years to create resources for my classes. 

What class level are your resources/ideas aimed at?
Baineann mo chuid acmhainní le rang leibhéil éagsúla. 
My resources are aimed at a variety of class levels. 

What made you want to start blogging?
Thosaigh mé mo bhlag féin ag tús laethanta saoire an tsamhraidh. Spreag cuid de na blaganna iontacha mé chun mo cheann féin a tosú, ar nós Seomra Ranga agus Réalta Ranga. Theastaigh uaim i gcónaí mo chuid acmhainní a roinnt agus éiríonn liom teacht ar níóm mó múinteoirí trí Teachers Pay Teachers, an blag agus mo leathanach Facebook. 
I took the leap and finally started my blog at the beginning of the summer holidays. I was inspired by some of the fantastic blogs out there such as Seomra Ranga and Réalta Ranga (to name but 2). I've always wanted to share the resources that I've created and through Teachers Pay Teachers, my blog and Facebook I've reached a wider audience.

Would you advise other Irish teachers to start a blog?
Cinnte! Bí cúramach ... éireoidh tú an-thógtha leis :) 
Definitely! Beware ... it's totally addictive :)

What's your favourite free resource that you have shared?
Is breá liom filíocht agus tá roinnt bailiúcháin filíochta curtha le chéile agam agus roinnte saor in aisce. 
I love poetry and have put together some poetry collections that I've shared for free.
                     

What's your favourite paid resource that you have created?
Is breá liom téamaí agus ceann de na hacmhainní is fearr liom ná ceann a bhaineann le téama Naomh Pádraig. Díríonn sé ar scríbhneoireacht. I'm all about themes and one of my favourite resources that I've created can be used with the St Patrick's Day theme. It focuses on descriptive writing.







No comments:

Post a Comment